Deep Root is an audience-powered analytics company that: identifies a client’s ideal audiences, analyzes how the audiences consume media for optimal advertising, integrates the audiences into platforms for linear, addressable and digital ad delivery, and measures how the audiences are being impacted by paid and earned media.
Deep Root is a small, nimble and flat organization where everyone can make a big impact from day one, having a lasting effect on a growing company doing big things in a rapidly changing marketplace.
Media habits are shifting aggressively as platforms emerge and evolve. The $70 billion television advertising industry is ripe for innovation, and you will be a critical part of helping advertisers solve large and challenging problems as they navigate this new world. We work with large, fascinating data sets that answer unique questions: who is in an advertiser’s ideal audience, how do they consume media, where can we reach them, and what information have they been exposed to?
As a result, we value innovation, initiative, confidence, teamwork, problem-solving, and attention to detail across the entirety of our company, from engineering to data science to client service to sales.
Our team consists of people who are smart, driven, and likable. But above all other things we value curiosity. Our employees are highly adaptable quick learners who are extremely self-motivated day-in and day-out to tackle big problems on behalf of our product and our clients.
We want more people like this on our team.
Our work can be intense, and at times we have to work nights and weekends to meet deadlines in pursuit of company growth and to meet the needs of clients working in industries that demand tight turnarounds.
We also want everyone living a robust, fulfilled life outside of the workplace, which means flexible hours, regular remote work opportunities, meaningful vacation and holiday time, paid parental leave and all around an environment that values your commitments to your family and your community.
We are highly invested in the professional growth of our team, and regularly send employees out of the office for continued education, conferences and speaking opportunities. Everyone at Deep Root is incentivized to contribute and offered clear paths and opportunities for increased responsibilities through regular feedback and performance reviews.
Most importantly, we are passionate about our work, and extremely motivated to ask the next question, solve the next problem, build the next product, chase down the next big deal, and help our clients meet and exceed their next goal.
Deep Root Analytics is always looking for uber talented Data Scientists and Engineers to join our growing team. We foster a spirit of growth and development while providing countless opportunities for teamwork and collaboration where everyone’s ideas matter. Here’s why you’re going to love working at Deep Root:
- Regular full-staff meetings where you’ll get to meaningfully contribute on day one
- Monthly, day-long, company-wide collaborative sessions brainstorming the direction of the company and product innovations
- Deep Root events where you get to enjoy spending time with, or competing against, coworkers in a variety of settings like driving ranges, skeet shooting, and more. Sometimes we even eat food prepared by our in-house barbecue influencer.
- Ten paid holidays and a closed office between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day, so you can be where you’re supposed to be: with family and friends
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Client Relations Team:
- Data Analyst, Client Relations (Description)
- Senior Director, Client Relations, Politics (Description)
- Senior Director, Client Relations, Public Affairs (Description)
- Head of Partnerships (Description)
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]