Big Wins by Deep Root Clients in the 2020 Election
Congratulations to many of our Deep Root clients on their big wins last week. This includes the RNC, who led the way for the historic turnout of Republicans across the country, as well as helped elect a record number of GOP women to Congress.
Some of our other clients ranged from the most hotly contested Senate races in the country, to key statewide ballot initiatives. We were honored that our audiences and optimization contributed to their victories:
- No on California Proposition 15: Split Roll
- No on California Proposition 21: Rent Control
- Yes on California Proposition 22: App-Based Drivers as Contractors
- No on California Proposition 23: Dialysis Clinic Requirements
- Senate Leadership Fund
- Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
- Senator Susan Collins
- Senator John Cornyn
- Senator Lindsey Graham
- Senator Joni Ernst
- Senator Steve Daines
- Senator-Elect Roger Marshall
We also contributed to many of the historic wins by newly elected GOP women through our work with the Congressional Leadership Fund, and directly with candidate committees, including Ashley Hinson and Michelle Steel.
Our audiences and optimization were also instrumental in the victories of non-federal candidates. These races ranged from statewide gubernatorial races, to competitive state legislature seats.